Here is a fun and easy Halloween Craft for the kids using popsicle sticks and yarn/wool!
They are easy to create, and they also make great Halloween decorations for the festive season.
Here’s what you will need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Paint (Halloween Colours, Orange/Black/White)
- Yarn or Wool (Orange/Black/White)
- Optional Spider Stickers
- Glue three popsicle sticks together.
2. Paint your popsicle sticks with paint using Orange, White or Black Paint.
3. Once the paint has dried, cut off a long piece of yarn or wool.
4. Tie one end to a popsicle stick.
5. Wrap your yarn or wool around each popsicle stick.
6. Once you are done wrapping the yarn or wool, tie the end to a popsicle stick. Leave a tail of the yarn or wool for hanging your spider web.
7. Finally, add a spider sticker to your web.