By Little Harvard Looking for FREE Family Events in Dublin? Many libraries across the area are hosting events packed with culture & fun: pick a location and bring the Family along!
By Little Harvard It has been cold and icy in many parts of the country, but before we all start feeling low and dreaming of warm & sandy beaches, here is a list of some ways to beat the winter Blues:
- By Little Harvard You can feel it in the air can’t you? The heatwave is over, it’s cooler in the mornings and evenings, the trees are telling you… it’s Autumn! Autumn is one of our favorite times of year! We love the weather, the changing leaves, the pumpkins and fun family things to do!
- By Little Harvard Getting back to school and work routine can be quite a challenge for Children and Families after a long summer break. But routine is also an opportunity to help your Family develop healthy habits for life, through daily responsibilities. At Little Harvard Crèche & After School Clubs we like to use
- By Little Harvard Maths is more than working with numbers. It also consists of shape and space, patterns, measuring – things you do and come across in everyday life. When children begin to learn formal maths at school, they are building on a foundation of early numeracy learning from home. Even though they may
- By Little Harvard Irish Summer is here as its full blast! Take advantage of the bright sunny days and warm summer nights by planning something new a couple of times a week. No ideas? No problem! Here are 101 ideas for your summer to keep kids from being bored and create memories they'll have
- By Little Harvard Introducing Books to Babies - Sharing stories play an important role in a child’s development. They not only help children learn language and reading skills but they also have an emotional quality which can help children make sense of their feelings. Reading to babies and young children, and giving them time
By Little Harvard Wondering how threading beads can help your child's development? There are at least four stages in learning how to write. The first stage is movement - your child learning to control their body and their hands - reaching, feeling and holding things. Threading large wooden beads onto a shoelace, a piece of
By Little Harvard It's nearly Easter, so we have selected some fun Activities to do with the kids! And yes, it includes egg hunt, as the kids absolutely love it, and there is so much for them to learn from it! So here we go: Start by hiding some small chocolate eggs around your house