Careers At Little Harvard
Little Harvard Creche, Montessori & Afterschool are recruiting various Early Years Educators for many of our locations based in Rathfarnham, Leixlip, Rathnew, Bray, Blanchardstown, Swords and Santry.
We currently have positions for Level 6 & Level 8 childcare workers in Barton Drive, Rathfarnham, Swords, Leixlip, Co. Kildare and Rathnew, Co. Wicklow. We have upcoming opportunities for our new location in Santry. We are also pleased to offer subsidised accommodation, provided in beautiful houses and apartments.
Little Harvard provides many great opportunities for the successful educators including:
🌟 Extremely Competitive Hourly rates
🌟 Continuous Professional Development
🌟 Career development
🌟 Beautiful subsided staff accommodation within walking distance of early years services
🌟 Promotional opportunities
🌟 Loyalty benefits
🌟 Staff recognition programme every six months
🌟 Free uniforms
🌟 Annual staff parties
🌟 Free parking
🌟 We offer a fun working environment with a longstanding career
🌟 Opportunity of Working with an experienced team
Our Current Job Opportunities
Childcare Practitioner Fetac Level 6- RathnewLittle HarvardAnywhere
Childcare Worker Fetac Level 6 Barton DriveLittle Harvard Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children.Anywhere
Childcare Worker Fetac Level 6 SantryLittle Harvard Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children.Anywhere
If you are interested in joining our team, send us an email to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children. Our commitment is to deliver the best initiation into education and learning for every child across each of our 11 centres in Dublin, Kildare, and Wicklow. We offer excellent employment conditions for new team members and opportunities to advance your career. We believe in a highly trained and motivated workforce, one which allows us to deliver the dedication and commitment needed to care properly for the children entrusted to us. All successful applicants must have a Minimum Fetac Level 6 in Childcare qualification or equivalent.
- To provide a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care and welfare of all children in our care.
- To facilitate the potential development of each child by actively engaging them in appropriate learning activities.
- Promote and help maintain an organised, clean, safe, well equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment.
- To communicate with children, parents and carers alike in an open, frank and trusting fashion.
- Creating an environment of best practice to meet and exceed our stated policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
All successful applicants must have;
- Minimum Fetac Level 6 in Childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year’s practical experience in a childcare setting is considered an advantage.
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified is considered an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- A desire to learn and progress throughout your career.
- A sincere, genuine love of children and interacting with them.
While we list new job opportunities on various employment sites, we are continuously interested in hearing from those applying for all positions that may arise throughout all 11 Little Harvard facilities. Please use the above application form to register your interest for positions that may arise from time to time. Please Note: We will keep your details private and on file, for use at a time that may suit our hiring needs.
Thank you for taking the time to register your interest in joining the Little Harvard team.