Careers At Little Harvard
Childcare Practitioner – Early Educators
Full-time position, good salary and attractive benefits package.
Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of superior quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children for over 20 years.
At Little Harvard we understand that our Employees are our greatest asset and make us the gold star of the industry. Along with some of the highest pay rates for the sector we offer an ever-growing benefits package. Additionally, we are always looking for new ways to say THANK YOU to our staff.
Are you the right person to join our highly qualified, professional dynamic team? Are you Self Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic, are you Dependable and Team focused?
At Little Harvard Our Team’s genuine love, understanding and interest for children, combined with their high standard of qualifications, provides parents with the peace of mind that their children are being looked after with kindness and expertise. From the management to the childcare professionals, all Little Harvard employees work as a team.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? We offer excellent employment conditions and lots opportunities to advance your career in many of our beautiful centres.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? We offer excellent employment conditions and lots opportunities to advance your career in many of our beautiful centres
We are currently looking for qualified Full-time Childcare Practitioners, Early Years Educators, in our Creche in Taylors Hill in Rathfarnham, https://www.littleharvard.ie/locations/rathfarnham/taylors-hill/
And our newly renovated creche in Barton Drive Rathfarnham, https://www.littleharvard.ie/locations/rathfarnham/barton-drive/
- Extremely competitive salary
- Free Uniform
- Career advancement opportunities
- On-site training and Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Rental, Staff only, accommodation near some of our centres.
- Introduction bonus for any employee who introduces another employee
- Free Refreshments
- Loyalty bonus annual leave days
- Social events, Staff parties and Fun Days and continuous appreciation of our staff.
Responsibilities – Day to Day
- Provide positive and meaningful experiences for each child.
- Caring and willing to encourage children’s development in a fun environment.
- Ensuring the children feel they are in a loving safe environment
- Promote the concept of diversity welcoming all families
- Encouraging Parents to have an active role in their Childs learning.
- To come up with creative ideas to stimulate the children.
- To communicate effectively with the parents daily on the progress and development of the child in a professional, effective and friendly manner.
Skills – Required Education, Skills and Qualifications