Careers At Little Harvard
Childcare Practitioner – Early Educators
Full-time position, good salary and attractive benefits package.
Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of superior quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children for over 20 years.
Are you the right person to join our highly qualified, professional dynamic team? Are you Self Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic, are you Dependable and Team focused?
As a growing company we are currently looking for the best people to join several of our beautiful centres.
Little Harvard is an award winning, privately owned company where our employees are valued and play a vital part in ensuring that we offer outstanding childcare in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
Our Team’s genuine love, understanding and interest for children, combined with their high standard of qualifications, provides parents with the peace of mind that their children are being looked after with kindness and expertise. From the management to the childcare professionals, all Little Harvard employees work as a team.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? We offer excellent employment conditions and lots opportunities to advance your career in many of our beautiful centres.
We are currently looking for qualified Full-time Childcare Practitioners, in several of our centres, Swords, Bray, Rathnew, Rathfarnham, Leixlip, Santry, and Blanchardstown
- Extremely competitive salary
- Free Uniform
- Career advancement opportunities
- On-site training and Continuous Professional Development
- Rental, Staff only, accommodation near some of our centres.
- Introducing new employee incentives regularly
- Introduction bonus for any employee who introduces another employee
- Social events, Staff parties and Fun Days
Responsibilities – Day to Day
- Provide positive and meaningful experiences for each child.
- Caring and willing to encourage children’s development in a fun environment.
- Ensuring the children feel they are in a loving safe environment
- Ensure the Safety and Protection of the Children in your care at all times.
- Promote the concept of diversity welcoming all families
- Encouraging Parents to have an active role in their Childs learning.
- To come up with creative ideas to stimulate the children.
- To communicate effectively with the parents daily on the progress and development of the child in a professional, effective and friendly manner.
Skills – Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of FETAC level 5 in Childcare/Montessori or degree in Early Years Educator and Care and Pedagogy
- Must have a genuine love for children.
- An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA), Siolta, Montessori and the preschool regulations.
- Must be Motivated, and a Team Player.